Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is simple and tastes so good. It comes from the California Olive Industry.
Make and share this Angel Hair Chicken-Olive Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g angel hair pasta
- 149.68 g green beans
- 149.68 g snow peas
- 149.68 g asparagus (or any combination equaling 1 pound)
- 473.18 ml shredded cooked chicken
- 236.59 ml halved california ripe olives
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml pine nuts
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 7.39 ml bottled red pepper flakes
- 88.74 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml salt
- Break up pasta coils a bit then cook in boiling water as package directs, about 7 minutes.
- Cut beans and snow peas into julienne strips and asparagus diagonally into 1-inch lengths. Drop beans and asparagus into boiling water, cook 1 minute then drain and run under cold water. (Snow peas are not cooked).
- Combine pasta, chicken, vegetables and olives in salad bowl.
- For dressing, heat olive oil in small skillet, add pine nuts and toast 2 minutes or until light golden. Remove from heat then add garlic, pepper flakes, vinegar and salt (quickly placing lid over to prevent splattering). Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.