southern chef in louisiana's Note:
This is simple and tastes so good. It comes from the California Olive Industry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1/3 lb green beans
- 1/3 lb snow peas
- 1/3 lb asparagus (or any combination equaling 1 pound)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup halved california ripe olives
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Break up pasta coils a bit then cook in boiling water as package directs, about 7 minutes.
- 2Cut beans and snow peas into julienne strips and asparagus diagonally into 1-inch lengths. Drop beans and asparagus into boiling water, cook 1 minute then drain and run under cold water. (Snow peas are not cooked).
- 3Combine pasta, chicken, vegetables and olives in salad bowl.
- 4For dressing, heat olive oil in small skillet, add pine nuts and toast 2 minutes or until light golden. Remove from heat then add garlic, pepper flakes, vinegar and salt (quickly placing lid over to prevent splattering). Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Hair Chicken-Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 575.0
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 502.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar