Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) packageuncooked Barilla angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (26 ounce) jar Barilla mushroom & garlic sauce
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, , for garnish
- Prepare angel hair according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus; cook and stir 10 minutes or just until tender.
- Add Barilla sauce and chicken; cook until heated through.
- Add chicken mixture to cooked angel hair in large bowl and toss well.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Notes: Place chicken slices over pasta and pour sauce mixture over all.