Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
angel hair pasta, chicken, and veggies. Yummy and very easy to make.
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- Cook chicken in 1 Tbsp oil, drain on paper towels.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan, cook carrots 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli & garlic, cook 2 minutes.
- Add broth & parsley.
- Reduce heat & simmer 4 minutes.
- Toss with Angel Hair.
very good I cooked the chicken and added some balsamic vinegar and Italian herbs before I put in the broth.
Delicious, in no small part due - I am sure - to breezermom's wonderfully rich and flavoursome Recipe #328649 which I made a few days ago. I doubled the garlic and added rosemary, thyme and sage to the parsley. I also added some sliced mushrooms (just love them and look for opportunities to squeeze them in!). We enjoyed this dish. made for PAC Spring 2009.
This is really good! It might be too bland for some, but we enjoyed the simpleness of it. I would maybe add a bit more chicken broth next time because it seemed a little dry, but the yummy flavors of the veggies and chicken really stand out. Thank you for sharing your recipe that was easy to put together and we'll be enjoying again:) Made for PAC Fall 08