Recipe by MizzNezz
Very smooth and creamy, delicious sauce. I like to serve this with shrimp or scallops, but it also is very good alongside chicken.
Top Review by HEP MEP
I really liked the taste of this, but I think I screwed it up,because it got too thick. Could be blamed on many factors, like a new pot for the fresh angel hair, and my 12 year-old daughter breathing down my neck while I was trying to throw this and other things together for our meal. It is very easy to make,and I too, love basil. I'll try again,when I have my alone time back. Thanks!
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese, diced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- In lg skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- Stir in flour, cornstarch, garlic salt, pepper and basil.
- Slowly add milk; bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; stir in cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add drained pasta, toss to coat.