Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
The perfect blend of creaminess with a hint of garlic!
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 freshly minced garlic clove
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes or 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (to garnish)
- Cook noodles al dente according to package. Set aside and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan. Mince garlic into pan and saute over medium heat. Add flour. Cook 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Whisk in milk and cream and slowly bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and add more milk if thinner consistancy is desired. Add 1 cup of cheese, pepper and lemon juice.
- Pour sauce over warm noodles. Garnish with a little more cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.