- 1 prepared angel food cake
- red food coloring (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, defrosted
- 2 cups blueberries or 2 cups raspberries or 2 cups sliced strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice angel food cake into thirds horizontally.
- If desired, tint the topping pink with a few drops of food coloring.
- Spread each cake layer with topping and 1 cup fruit (well drained, if frozen).
- Reassemble layers and spread remaining topping over entire cake.
- Chill until ready to serve.