1/1 Photo of Angel Food Delight
I found this in a magazine, I believe it was "Quick & Easy" while waiting for an appointment. Unfortunately, I do not remember what they called it so I have just called it Angel Food Delight. It sounded too easy to be true but it was wonderful. The original recipe said to chill for an hour but I found it took longer for the flavors to merge. I liked the adaptability of using different toppings. The recipe called for 2 cans of Pie Filling but I found 1 to be sufficient. However, use your own judgement. While the flavor is rich, it is not a heavy dessert and everyone has loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- 2Cut Angel Food cake into 1 inch cubes.
- 3Fold whipping cream and cake cubes into the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Pat the entire mix into a 9x12 pan, cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- 5Cut into portions and spoon pie filling on top of each portion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Delight
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.1
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 229.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: