1/2 Photos of Angel Food Cream Delight
1 hr 30 mins
This is an old standby for me and I'm planning to make it again for Easter dessert. Angel food cake filled with vanilla pudding, crushed pineapple, strawberries, whipping cream and chopped pecans. Prep time will vary if you make your own cake - mine includes that time. From Soupcon I
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut off top of cake 1 inch down from top. Scooping carefully, make a tunnel in bottom part of cake, 1 inch from sides and bottom.
- 2Mix dry pudding mix and pineapple (including juice) and let stand.
- 3Whip 1 cup of cream, add nuts, sliced berries and pineapple mixture, folding completely.
- 4Sprinkle rum around inside cake tunnel and cake top,.
- 5Fill tunnel with cream mixture and replace top on cake, pressing gently to seal.
- 6Whip remaning cream and add remainder of filling that didn't fit into the cake. (Hopefully you have some left!)
- 7Frost cake and decorate with whole berries and pecans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Cream Delight
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 371.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g