Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Found this on Dole.com when I went looking for womething else. Seems like a great, easy cake that will probably get lots of compliments with very little work.
- Stir orange juice into cornstarch in medium saucepan.
- Add strawberries, sugar and marmalade.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 2 minutes, stirring, or until sauce thickens.
- Cool or chill.
- Cut cake into 12 slices.
- To serve, spoon sauce over each slice.
- Garnish with whipped topping, if desired.