1 hr 15 mins
From the box my new bundt pan came in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325*.
- 2Sift flour with 3/4 cups sugar 3 times; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl beat egg whites and salt with electric mixer until foamy. Add cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining 1 cup sugar, sprinkling 1/4 mixture at a time, beating well after each addition until soft peaks form when beater is withdrawn.
- 4With a large rubber scraper gently fold in vanilla.
- 5Gently fold in 1/4 of flour mixture at a time over egg whites with an over and under motion after each addition. Fold additional 10 strokes after last addition until flour is well blended.
- 6Gently transfer batter to ungreased pan. With a spatula or knife, cut through batter gently.
- 7Bake on lower rack for 55-60 minutes or until top is browned and cake tester comes out clean.
- 8Invert pan on counter to cool cake thoroughly (about 2 hours). Loosen cake with spatula from pan; remove from pan.
- 9Serve with strawberries and whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Cake With Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 6.2 g