Recipe by lazyme
From Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade Cooking. This sounds good, simple, and so refreshing.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
Made this the other day for dessert. It was fantastic! I usually just top angle food cake with strawberries however the addition of the other berries makes it so much better. I will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe. Made and reviewed for the April-May Potluck Tag.
- 1 (8 ounce) package strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package raspberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package blackberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 store-bought angel food cake