Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A wonderful, light tasting dessert for the summer. The recipe comes from an old magazine. Cook time does not include the time it takes to bake the angel food cake.
Top Review by lesliecoy
Great Recipe, Great Taste, Super Easy Last week I had an unexpected dinner invitation and carried this for dessert. We were not sure how many guests would show up, so in a pretty footed glass bowl, I layered store bought angel food cake ( I had frozen in my freezer ) then the cream and then another layer of cake cubes with the cream on top. We topped each serving with thawed mixed berries ( Which I had in the freezer ) on top. Since a trip to the store can mean more than 100 miles round trip,I will make sure I have all the ingredients to make this wonderful dessert on hand, just in case another unexpected dinner invitation comes along.
- 453.59 g package angel food cake mix
- 2 (453.59 g) cartonplain fat-free lemon yogurt
- 96.38 g package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- strawberries or raspberries or blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10 inch tube pan according to package directions. Cool cake completely according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and 1/4 of the pudding mix until smooth. Gradually add remaining pudding mix to yogurt, stirring until smooth after each addition. Fold in whipped topping.
- Serve lemon cream and berries over cake.