A wonderful, light tasting dessert for the summer. The recipe comes from an old magazine. Cook time does not include the time it takes to bake the angel food cake.
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cartonsplain fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- strawberries or raspberries or blueberries
- Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10 inch tube pan according to package directions. Cool cake completely according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and 1/4 of the pudding mix until smooth. Gradually add remaining pudding mix to yogurt, stirring until smooth after each addition. Fold in whipped topping.
- Serve lemon cream and berries over cake.