1/1 Photo of Angel Food Cake With Lemon Cream and Berries
A wonderful, light tasting dessert for the summer. The recipe comes from an old magazine. Cook time does not include the time it takes to bake the angel food cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons plain fat-free lemon yogurt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed
- strawberries or raspberries or blueberries
- 1Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10 inch tube pan according to package directions. Cool cake completely according to package directions.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and 1/4 of the pudding mix until smooth. Gradually add remaining pudding mix to yogurt, stirring until smooth after each addition. Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Serve lemon cream and berries over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Food Cake With Lemon Cream and Berries
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 313.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free