Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 12 egg whites (room temp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Combine cake flour and sugar.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar with a mixer until peaks begin to form.
- Fold the flour/sugar into the egg whites in thirds.
- Fold in the salt, vanilla, and almond extract until combined.
- Spoon batter into ungreased bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour until light brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
- Loosen edges of cake from the pan with a knife and turn out onto a plate.
- Combine Strawberries, blueberries, honey and orange juice and serve with the cake.