Nice casserole to take to a pot-luck. I cut the recipe down if doing it at home so I don't eat it all week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, angel hair (or use what you have or like better)
- 20 ounces spinach, frozen chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 tablespoons butter, soft
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces pimientos, chopped (optional)
- 3 cups mushrooms, fresh sliced
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce (calls for meatless, use what you like or have)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Break pasta into thirds and cook.
- 3Cook spinach, drain and add onion.
- 4Add cheese, eggs, pimento (if using) and half the butter to the spinach.
- 5Drain the pasta and add to the rest.
- 6Place in a greased (or silpat) 2 quart baking dish.
- 7Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- 8While baking, cook the mushrooms in the other half of the butter until tender in a sauce pan large enough for the sauce.
- 9Add sauce and heat through.
- 10Serve as an accompaniment to the baked pasta.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 526.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g