- 120 g flour
- 75 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 35 g icing (powder sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 grated lemon, rind of
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the flour, butter, egg yolk, icing sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and grated lemon rind to form a dough. Leave the dough in a cool place for an hour.
- Out of the dough make small balls and place on a prepared baking tray. Make a small indentation in the middle of each ball, using your little finger and fill the hole, using a teaspoon, with raspberry jam.
- Bake your cookies at 200 degrees C for about 15 minutes.
- Leave them to cool and then coat the bottom of each cookie with melted chocolate and leave until firm.