Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use on grilled corn, burgers, ribs, steaks, popcorn, chicken, pork, southwestern rice or recipes calling for chipotle spice mix. Fill small jars and tie with rafia as gifts.
- 1⁄4 cup smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne
- Measure and mix together all spices. Store in an airtight container.
The name was so enticing I just had to try this. I do not care for oregano at all and I should have left it out. I didn't even use half the amount suggested but I could taste right off. Next time I'll omit altogether.
I love this stuff! Everything I use it on tastes great!