Recipe by gailanng
Use on grilled corn, burgers, ribs, steaks, popcorn, chicken, pork, southwestern rice or recipes calling for chipotle spice mix. Fill small jars and tie with rafia as gifts.
Top Review by Catnip46
The name was so enticing I just had to try this. I do not care for oregano at all and I should have left it out. I didn't even use half the amount suggested but I could taste right off. Next time I'll omit altogether.
- 1⁄4 cup smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried Mexican oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cayenne