Recipe by iluvmythomas
Very tasty recipe. Great for when guests come, easy and flavorful.
Top Review by Shroomie
I have been making this recipe for a long time - found it at allrecipes.com. I like to cut up the chicken, saute it in a little minced garlic and then put into casserole dish. I don't care much for the golden mushroom soup, so I use the cream of mushroom. I too like to double the sauce. This really is a recipe that is super to serve for company!
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- angel hair pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In large saucepan melt butter.
- Add dressing mix, wine and soup.
- Mix in cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Place chicken in baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Ten minutes before chicken is done cook pasta.
- Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.