Before I get on with the description of this recipe, I would like to thank Chef Iron Bloomers for suggesting the name. Now I had some leftover chicken from Southern Fried Chicken and a box of Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs and wanted to create something different and came up with this. The ingredients I list are whats on the particular brand of pasta that I used.If you use a different type of boxed pasta or chicken you might come up with something slightly different in taste. But that's o.k.,everyone likes to put their own " spins & tweaks " to a recipe. :) Posted to Food.com ( a.k.a. " ZAAR " ) on January 4th.,2013.
- In a medium saucepan,bring water,milk and the margarine to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta and seasoning packet, if needed seperate pasta with a fork.
- Boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- While pasta is cooking ,slice chicken breast into thin strips and warm in microwave.
- After pasta is done, divide evenly and place on two plates then top each serving with 4 ounces of sliced chicken.
- If desired serve with a green salad and garlic bread.