Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Before I get on with the description of this recipe, I would like to thank Chef Iron Bloomers for suggesting the name. Now I had some leftover chicken from Southern Fried Chicken and a box of Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs and wanted to create something different and came up with this. The ingredients I list are whats on the particular brand of pasta that I used.If you use a different type of boxed pasta or chicken you might come up with something slightly different in taste. But that's o.k.,everyone likes to put their own " spins & tweaks " to a recipe. :) Posted to Food.com ( a.k.a. " ZAAR " ) on January 4th.,2013.
- 1 (4 7/8 ounce) box angel hair pasta with herbs mix (or as close to the size as possible )
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces leftover cooked chicken breasts (grilled,broiled,or fried Chef's choice )
- In a medium saucepan,bring water,milk and the margarine to boil; reduce heat to medium.
- Slowly stir in pasta and seasoning packet, if needed seperate pasta with a fork.
- Boil uncovered 4 to 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- While pasta is cooking ,slice chicken breast into thin strips and warm in microwave.
- After pasta is done, divide evenly and place on two plates then top each serving with 4 ounces of sliced chicken.
- If desired serve with a green salad and garlic bread.