Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A tasty 6 ingredient's & six-step recipe. Everyone will ask you for the recipe! Serve chicken over pasta, rice, mashed potatoes or as a light dish over broccoli.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (7 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix (dry)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with chives and onions
- Place chicken in a 3 1/2 to 4-quart crock pot.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in the dry salad dressing mix.
- Stir in the mushroom soup,wine&cream cheese until combined.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover & cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- If desired, sprinkle with chives.
This was pretty good! I made a couple changes, I used chicken broth instead of the wine, I added 1 can of regular cream of chicken soup for more sauce. I added some steamed broccoli at the end and let it cook a while longer as I cooked a spaghetti squash in the microwave. I served this over the squash. It was a great way low carb meal!