Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A good angel food cake. No bake. Refrigeration time is the cook time.
- 1 angel food cake (10 in tube pan)
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 3 bananas
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Break angel food or pound cake into bite size pieces. Put into a 9x13 inch pan (preferably glass).
- Dissolve 1 package of flavored gelatin in 1 cup of water and pour over cake pieces, spreading to the edges of pan.
- Drain the peaches and pour the juice over the gelatin in the pan. Slice bananas on top of gelatin.
- Arrange peach slices on top of banana slices.
- If desired, add crushed pineapple.
- Prepare instant pudding according to instructions on box and spread evenly over fruit.
- Spread whipped topping on top of the pudding. Try to keep the layers separate.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.