- 1 large angel food cake
- 2 cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Break angel food cake into pieces and place in 13 x 9 dish.
- Pour Eagle Brand milk in a mixing bowl.
- Add the juices separately.
- Add juice of lemons; beat well.
- Add juice of orange; beat well.
- Add drained pineapple; beat well.
- Pour over crumbled cake.
- Stir well.
- Refrigerate over night.
- Cut in squares.
- Top with whipping cream and a cherry on each square.