1/1 Photo of Angel Bread - Bread Machine Recipe
2 hrs 30 mins
Silent Rain's Note:
A light and heavenly bread that has a wonderful taste and a soft fluffy texture. Make sure you grease your pans and you will be rewarded with 2 delightful loaves of bread. Same basic dough as used in my Angel's Rich and Buttery Pan Rolls (Bread Machine). (Preparation includes machine time and rising time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into pats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons powdered coffee creamer (I use creamer) or 3 tablespoons powdered milk (I use creamer)
- 2 tablespoons instant potato flakes
- 3 1/4 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon bread machine yeast
- 1Grease two 5 x 9 bread pans.
- 2Add the ingredients in the order listed in your bread machine manual (per manufacturer).
- 3Select dough cycle and push start.
- 4When cycle is done, remove the dough to a lightly floured board, cut into 2 halves.
- 5Shape each piece into a loaf and place in greased bread pans.
- 6Cover and let rise until double in size (about 50 - 60 minutes).
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 - 30 minutes depending on your oven.
- 8Rub tops with margarine or butter when you removed from oven.
- 9Remove from bread pans and let cool on a wire rack.
- 10When completely cool store in 1 gallon zip type bags.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Bread - Bread Machine Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.8
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 179.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g