Recipe by Mitch G.
Easy to prepare dessert that uses those lovely fresh summer berries. Great for a summer picnic dessert.
Top Review by lizeroo
I used to make this same dish but using Yoplait field berries yogurt or a good quality vanilla yogurt in place of the cool whip. It sounds messy but if this is eaten right away, it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries (sliced)
- 1⁄2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 pint fresh raspberry
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 10 ounces angel food cake (from bakery)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and slice strawberries. Combine with washed blueberrie and Splenda in a bowl for 1/2 hour.
- Tear angel food cake into approximately 1 inch pieces and combine in bowl with Cool Whip.
- Mix sweetened strawberries and blueberries into the angel food cake/cool whip mixture to combine.
- Add raspberries and very gently fold into mixture.