Recipe by Spencer #2
This recipe is from Taste of Home and I am surprised that it is not already in the Cooks.com archives but I couldn't find it so here goes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonfrozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes (18 inches)
- 1 pint blackberry
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In a large bowl, beat the yogurt, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Fold in pudding mixture and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Place a third of the cake cubes in a 4-qt. trifle bowl. Top with a third of the pudding mixture, a third of the berries and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining cake, pudding and berries. Serve immediately or refrigerate.