Recipe by carolinafan
I just love berries. You can also experiment using blueberries and blackberries. Allow 4 hours chilling time.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, mix
- 4 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 (10 inch) angel food cake
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- whipped topping, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Make pudding mixes as directed on package for pudding, using 4 cups milk and adding rum extract.
- Spoon one third of the pudding into bottom of rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
- Tear angel food cake into bite size pieces.
- Layer with half of the cake pieces and half of the berries. Repeat layers, ending with remaining pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping.