Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister made this recipe this past Christmas, and I demanded that she give me the recipe. Ohhhh, but these are heavenly!! Salty, sweet, peanut buttery, chocolatey--these no-bake bars have it all. Use caution when preparing and serving--they're so good, they're deadly : )
- Line a 9"x13" pan with foil. Spray the foil with non-stick vegetable spray. Put one layer of crackers in the bottom of the pan, side by side (don't overlap).
- In a small saucepan melt the butter. Add the sugars and the milk. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and keep on a low boil for 5 minutes. Add the graham cracker crumbs, bring to a boil again and boil for 1 full minute.
- Spread half of the graham cracker mixture over the crackers in the baking pan. Place another layer of crackers on top, and pour the rest of the graham cracker mixture over the crackers. Spread to cover evenly. Top with a third layer of crackers.
- In a microwave or a bain marie, melt together the peanut butter and the chocolate chips. Spread this mixture evenly over the top of the crackers. Let cool, and then chill in the refrigerator for at least four hours.
- Cut into serving squares with a knife. This cuts beautifully into nice, sharp squares showing the layers. Enjoy!