1/1 Photo of Angel Almond Balls
These are melt-in-your-mouth buttery rich wonderful! you can also make these cookies using vanilla in place of almond extract and chopped pecans in place of the almonds. These are a wonderful for your holiday cookie platter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Butter a large baking sheet.
- 3In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed beat butter with 1/2 cup powdered sugar and almond extract until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- 4In a medium bowl mix the flour with baking powder; add to the creamed mixture; beat until blended.
- 5Stir in chopped almonds.
- 6Shape into 1-inch balls and place about 1-inch apart on the buttered baking sheet.
- 7Bake about 20-25 minutes or until pale golden brown (do not overbake!).
- 8Let the cookies stand on sheet until cool enough to handle.
- 9Place about 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar in a shallow dish.
- 10Roll the warm cookies in powdered sugar evenly to coat all over.
- 11Set the cookies on racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angel Almond Balls
Serving Size: 1 (864 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.4 mg
- Sodium 66.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g