Recipe by Nelka
Originally published by me on SparkRecipes.com This is a very very quick fix dish and incredibly filling. The slice of rye bread on the side turns it into a complete meal.
- 100 g lean pork (I use ham, raw)
- 100 g mushrooms
- 20 g rice noodles, vermicelli
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth or 1⁄2 stock cube and 1 cup water
- 50 g rye bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the mushrooms and cut the pork into thin slices or small cubes.
- Season pork with chopped or mashed garlic, grated ginger and salt or use Chinese seasoning mixture for pork.
- Put the olive oil or butter in a pan and add the mushrooms with a bit of salt and fry uncovered until tender and then add the pork and fry until ready.
- Place the crushed noodles in a bowl and pour mushroom and meat on top and top with cilantro.
- Pour stock in the same pan and bring to a boil, then pour over the rest of the ingredients in the bowl.
- Let sit a couple of minutes for noodles to soften down and serve with bread on the side.