- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard or 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef, barbeque and Worcestershire sauces, mustard and seasonings, mix well.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill on barbeque or cook over medium heat.
I cut the recipe in half and I don't know if that is what did it or it was the BBQ sauce I used but the burger would not stay together. I would not have been able to BBQ it - I pan fried. The flavor is excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed it Thanks Andy Wold for another recipe to keep for my Sat night burger!
Made these for dinner tonight and they were fantastic! They had a very good flavor. We will definitely make these again. Thank you!
I love burgers but I didn't like this one very much at all...Tasted weird, probably due to the oregano...Skipped both salts entirely...I would have liked it better with real garlic instead of the powder and real onions instead of the powder...I dunno...Live and Learn...