- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard or 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef, barbeque and Worcestershire sauces, mustard and seasonings, mix well.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill on barbeque or cook over medium heat.