Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef and seasonings, mix well.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Grill on barbeque or cook over medium heat.
I've been on the lookout for a perfect burger seasoning and I wish I could say that this was it. I made the burgers as directed.And my SO and I really didn't care for them.I think it might have been the oregano that gave the burgers an "odd taste".I'm sorry this won't be made again.
Tasty burgers. I added everything plus a little more garlic powder.
Good recipe!! I omitted the oregano and added worchestshire sauce instead.I grilled them and they turned out very nice indeed.