2 hrs 30 mins
- Andy's Note:
This is the best chili I've ever had. No beans, lots of flavor, and lots of heat, the way chili should be.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (both packaged together for meatloaf) or 1 1/2 lbs ground pork (both packaged together for meatloaf)
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 habanero peppers, diced (or more if you dare)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 4 ounces tomato paste
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 4 fresh cilantro stems, chopped
- 1Remove any casings from sausages, crumble meat into a large, deep, pot. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often until lightly browned. To pot add ground turkey, beef, and pork. Mix together and crumble meat until it begins to brown.
- 2To browned meat add onion, bell pepper, and pablano pepper. Continue to cook over medium-high heat until onion is soft.
- 3Add all other ingredients. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for about an hour.
- 4Don't forget to occasionally stir, so it doesn't burn!
- 5Uncover and cook over medium-low heat until liquid starts to evaporate (about 30 minutes), continue to stir so it doesn't burn.
- 6Remove pot from heat and let cool about 15-20 minutes.
- 7Return to burner and heat throughly.
- 8Repeat the last 2 steps as needed until chili is thick.
- 9Serve with crackers.
- 10Leftovers can be easily frozen in a ziplock freezer bag or Tupperware.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andy's All Meat Chili
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 607.2
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.4 mg
- Sodium 2097.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 44.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: