Recipe by Sackville
This is a hamburger recipe that my partner Andrew came up with one day, just playing in the kitchen. Hope you like it as much as he does.
Top Review by Bergy
Sat. night is my hamburger night and tonight I had"Andrew's spicy" Just excellent, nice blend of flavors that give you a warm comfort but does not set you on fire. I didn't add the onions because I always have a slice of raw sweet onion on the burger along with tomatoe& Aged Cheddar on a jalapeno bun. (recipe#22903) see comments on this Jalapeno Bread. Thank-you for a great burger night.
- 2 lbs minced beef
- 2 medium red onions, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons spicy curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together, using breadcrumbs if required, until the meat holds together well.
- Divide into four lumps then gently pack each burger into patties.
- Barbeque for 10-15 minutes or back in a 450F oven for 25 minutes until crispy.
- Serve in a bun with salad.