Recipe by ElizabethKnicely
My brother's favorite grilled pork chops. I serve this with nutty basmati rice and mixed spring greens! A winner every time!!!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 thick-cut boneless center cut pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, rosemary, and green onions in a large plastic zipper bag; place the chops into the bag, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag. Refrigerate to marinate 8 hours to overnight.
- The next day, preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, and grill until pork is browned, no longer pink inside, and show good grill marks, about 15 minutes per side. An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop should read at least 160°F (70°C).