- 1 whole egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk, to achive buttermilk consistency
- 1 pinch salt
- unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg, flower, sugar, salt, lemon rind and milk well to achive smooth buttermilk texture.
- Smear butter on a frying pan, heat it up to a mediun heat.
- and spread the mixture. When the edges of the crepe start drying out (about 30-45 sec.)turn arownd and cook the other side for another 30 sec.
- This recepe only makes one crepe as there is allways only one King!