Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is the ULTIMATE in chocolate/orange decadence! I got this recipe from one of my favorite shows, New Scandinavian Cooking with Andreas Viestad... I think the marmalade cuts through the richness of the intense chocolate.
- Break the chocolate into very small pieces.
- Add milk and chocolate to a small pot and heat, while stirring constantly with a rubber spatula.
- When the milk mixture is almost boiling, remove from heat and pour into 2 mugs.
- Whip cream to a medium stiff peak.
- GENTLY fold in marmalade.
- Top with orange whipped cream and orange peel, if desired.
- Bon appetit!
I didnt use the zest and it turned out pretty good.