Recipe by 6 pack mama
This recipe was created by a friend of mine and her two small children. It is low fat/low calorie but it is delicious!
- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, chopped into tiny chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients. Fill muffin tin 2/3 full (either sprayed or paper lined).
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 mins, cool in pan for 5 more.
- Note: You could use whatever fresh fruit you have available, I'm sure it'd be yummy with peaches, any type of berries.
- Note: If using real brown sugar for this, you need 1/4 cup instead of 2TBS of the spenda brown blend. Splenda brown is twice the strength.