Recipe by Chef Kiddle
If all is prepared with the exact types of everything written here, including the wood, then this is the best tasting steak I've ever had!!
- 2 (12 ounce) bottlesyuengling lager beer
- 3 sirloin steaks
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 1 teaspoon adolph's meat tenderizer
Directions See How It's Made
- Poke holes in the steaks. Lay them in a large bowl. Pour the 2 bottles of beer on top. Marinate overnight, turning over once.
- Take steaks out of marinade. Discard marinade.
- Combine all spices to make the "rub". Put the dry rub on both sides of steaks, rubbing in well. Leave the dry rub on for at least 1 hour.
- Cook the steaks on a fire pit over oak wood till done.