1/1 Photo of Andrea's Fruit Pizza
Decadent deliciousness, top five favorite dessert of all time! Got i from my friend Andrea who I ran track with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- 2Roll out cookie dough onto large around flat circular pan (pizza pan) and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3leave on pan and cool sugar cookie dough in fridge.
- 4Whip cream cheese, sugar and milk. If thats not enough milk or if you want to change the consistency, add more milk.
- 5Dice and mix fruit together in a medium bowl.
- 6Spread cream cheese onto cooled cookie dough and sprinkle with diced fruit.
- 7Refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andrea's Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.5
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 100.3 mg
- Sodium 486.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g