Recipe by halfrican808
Decadent deliciousness, top five favorite dessert of all time! Got i from my friend Andrea who I ran track with.
Top Review by Starrynews
Yum, this was colorful and delicious! The store was out of whipped cream cheese, so I grabbed some neufchatel and whipped it before adding the milk and sugar, worked great. I used mango, strawberries and kiwi for the fruit. Thanks for sharing! PAC Spring '12
- 2 skinned and diced kiwi fruits
- 1⁄2 cup diced strawberry
- 1 1⁄2 diced apples (green)
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- any other fruits you may like such as grapes, rasberrys, blueberrys, etc
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degress.
- Roll out cookie dough onto large around flat circular pan (pizza pan) and cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- leave on pan and cool sugar cookie dough in fridge.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and milk. If thats not enough milk or if you want to change the consistency, add more milk.
- Dice and mix fruit together in a medium bowl.
- Spread cream cheese onto cooled cookie dough and sprinkle with diced fruit.
- Refrigerate until serving.