Recipe by Chef Kiddle
I took part of another recipe and then added a bunch of my own stuff. After experimenting alot and being disappointed, I finally came up with this particular concoction that I love to death!! Do NOT use frozen fruit!!!
Top Review by JanuaryBride
LOVE IT. Subbed frozen raspberries for the strawberries, halved the amt of yogurt and left out the soy protein and ice cubes. Still a fabulous smoothie. Great blend of flavors!
- 709.77 ml fresh strawberries, cut in pieces
- 1 banana, cut in pieces
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in pieces
- 236.59 ml regular plain yogurt
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 5 slice mangoes, cut in pieces
- 44.37 ml honey
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored powdered soy protein concentrate (6 TBsp.)
- 14 ice cubes