Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
I took part of another recipe and then added a bunch of my own stuff. After experimenting alot and being disappointed, I finally came up with this particular concoction that I love to death!! Do NOT use frozen fruit!!!
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, cut in pieces
- 1 banana, cut in pieces
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 cup regular plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 slices mangoes, cut in pieces
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 scoop vanilla-flavored powdered soy protein concentrate (6 TBsp.)
- 14 ice cubes
- Put the 1st 8 ingredients in a blender. Blend till smooth.
- Start adding ice cubes to the mixture as you're continuing to blend.
- Serve cold. Keep extra refrigerated.
LOVE IT. Subbed frozen raspberries for the strawberries, halved the amt of yogurt and left out the soy protein and ice cubes. Still a fabulous smoothie. Great blend of flavors!