1/3 Photos of Andreas Fault Bagel Sandwich
This is a copycat of a bagel breakfast sandwich served at a local bagel shop in California called The Bagel Bakery.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split bagel in half and toast lightly.
- 2Meanwhile, scramble eggs and cook in a small frying pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray until done, trying to keep the eggs in one large piece (like for an omelette).
- 3Butter bagel if desired and place cooked egg on top of one half.
- 4Top with a sprinkling of cheese, a slice of red onion, some avocado slices, and the sun-dried tomatoes; top with bacon strips and alfalfa sprouts if desired.
- 5Season to taste with some salt and pepper.
- 6Place remaining bagel half on top and cut into two halves.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Andreas Fault Bagel Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 217.5 mg
- Sodium 793.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: