Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my favorite way to make chicken pot pie, but double the recipe because 2 people can demolish 1 pie in 1 meal.
- Chop the chicken breasts in pieces.
- Put oil in pan. Put chicken in pan and season well with Emeril's Essence. Saute the chicken until done, about 20 minutes.
- Take chicken out of pan and put it in mixing bowl. Add cream of chicken soup, mixed vegetables, and 1/2 can french-fried onion rings to the chicken. Mix everything well.
- Put pie crust in pie plate. Pour the mixture onto the pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Take out of oven, sprinkle the rest of the can of french-fried onion rings on top, then put it back in the oven for another 5 minutes.