Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
A great yummy recipe for anyone watching their cholesterol
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup regular Splenda granular (or you can use 1/2 cup regular splenda PLUS 1/4 cup brown sugar blend splenda)
- 3 bananas (mashed)
- 1⁄4 cup non-hydrogenated margarine (smart balance spread)
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- Combine splenda, margarine and egg beaters.
- In seperate bowl combine wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Fold in mashed bananas.
- Spoon into muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 375 until done aprox 15-20 minutes.