- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 8 slices bread
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients. Spread mixture evenly on one side of 4 slices of bread to within 1/4 inch of the edges. Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Spread the outside of each sandwich with softened butter.
- Place the sandwiches on a hot griddle; cook over medium heat until bread is golden, turning once.