Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My daughter Andrea has loved this stuff since she was little. It's a recipe that has been handed down form generation to generation. Now, Andrea makes it anytime we have a family dinner, Thanksgiving, etc. She has adapted it from her great grandmother's recipe to her grandmother's recipe, to her mom's recipe, to my recipe. Wonderful cream corn and cheese souffle for any occasion.
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Pour cream corn into a large casserole dish.
- 3. Add eggs, cheese, half-and-half and salt and pepper.
- 4. Whip until well blended.
- 5. Bake for 1 hour until eggs fully set and it is slightly browned on top.