Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from Sue Dengates website (www.fedup.com.au), great for those who have intolerances.
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 2 cups cabbage, diced
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1 leek, diced
- 1 small carrot, diced (optional)
- 2 liters water
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed (uncooked)
- 2 cups fresh green beans, diced
- 250 g rice noodles ('Fantastic' or equivalent)
- 1 -2 teaspoon sea salt
- Gently stir-fry cabbage, celery, leek and carrot in oil.
- Add water and simmer 30-40 minutes
- Add chicken and beans and simmer 5 mins, then add rice noodles and simmer 10 minutes.